Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Time to Laugh



Q: What did the sergeant tomato say to the slacker soldier tomato?

A: "You better catch up!"

Today I laugh, haha, hehe, hoho, and it is SCRIPTURAL! Jesus told me to!

Ecclesiastes 3 (King James Version)

Ecclesiastes 3

1To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

2A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

3A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a ti

me to build up;

4A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

5A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

6A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;

7A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and

a time to speak;

8A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

9What profit hath he that worketh in that wherein he laboureth?

10I have seen the travail, which God hath given to the sons of men t

o be exercised in it.

11He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.










So, today is my designated "Laugh Day". I have cried a river of tears the last few weeks and it is time to "Move Ahead", get new direction, find some joy instead of grief. I hope you can "bear with me" as I quote some crazy, off-the-wall jokes that are making me chuckle today.... I hope they send a smile your way too!

Here goes,

Q: What did the ocean say to the beach?

A: Nothing. It just waved.


Q: What two words contain the most letters?

A: Post Office.





Two blondes stand on opposite sides of a lake.

One blonde yells, "How do I get to the other side?"

The other blonde yells back, "You're already on the other side!"





Joe asked God, "How much is a penny worth in Heaven?"

God replied, "$1 million."

Joe asked, "How long is a minute in Heaven?"

God said, "1 million years."

Joe asked for a penny.

God said, "Sure, in a minute."


I just had to add the "Redneck" pictures...they can made me laugh when nothing else will....just like some movies make me crack up until I cry. My number one fave is "Oh Brother Where Art Thou". It doesn't matter how many times I have seen it, I still crack up every time! I want to keep laughing, so I'll just keep on watching...























Laughter is contagious....just try it sometime. I love to walk into a serious room, where tension is high and give my brightest smile...it throws your enemy off guard! "Kill them with kindness", "Smile them into submission", "Laugh your way thru the traumatic", these are my mottos....yes, I may very well be "loco", but I sure enjoy residing there....try it...you might decide to take up residence also! All it amounts to is a conscious decision...

Now it's YOUR TURN! Have a joke to share, a funny story to re-tell? Bring them on....I'm ready....let the laughter begin! HEHE It's time....



2 comments:

  1. hilarious!!! i love the dollar general quote~ that is SOOOo funny.

    and the trailer parks...that pic gets me every time.

    ReplyDelete