Thursday, May 28, 2009

TODAY

Today I ~

Awake and thank God for another peak at the world.

Hug my hubby and kiss him good-bye.... all the while thinking, "He is such a hunk, how did I ever deserve such a sweet/gorgeous guy?"

Look in my closet and have MULTIPLE choices to wear.

Run a warm bubble-bath and name each of my friends, family off to the Lord. (Yes, a busy working woman must use every moment given!)

Know my children will give me a call and just ask, "What's up?" My favorite time of day...

Go to a job that is so God/Family oriented that we talk about both on a regular basis!

Get to make sure my bills are paid...I just love it when the electric and water are running!

Will help my Auditors pick through my past fiscal year and look for loopholes.

Talk to my Board at our monthly meeting and discuss ways to keep our company solvent/productive and fun for the senior population of our county.

Sit down to dinner with my hubby and sister-in-law....we will share, laugh and enjoy the evening.

Get to eat at least three meals. (More if I desire to snack some!)

Can drive my car to work and around....

Enjoy the sun, rain or whatever weather we are allowed to share.

TODAY I GET TO LIVE. I am smiling already....:D

1 comment:

  1. You're a busy girl with a good life. One blessed cookie. :)

    ReplyDelete