Friday, May 15, 2009

Believe


At some point, you have to trust somebody. Even if you hurt and are afraid.... you gotta trust again... to start living again... learn to BELIEVE.

In our lives there is bound to come some pain, surely as there are storms and falling rain; just believe that the one who holds the storms will bring the sun.
"Many things about tomorrow I don't seem to understand. But I know who holds tomorrow, and I know he holds my hand."

Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained. Marie Curie quotes

I AM WORTHY.... I AM UNIQUE... I AM SPECIAL... I AM IMPORTANT... I AM NEEDED... BELIEVE.

The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, nor the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it's the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when he discovers that someone else believes in him and is willing to trust him with his friend. Ralph Waldo Emerson

I can help... I can be a friend... I can make a difference... I am here to spread joy. BELIEVE.

I pull you from your tower, take away your pain. Show you all the beauty you possess, if you only let yourself believe. Sarah McLachlan

Yes, it is hard to comprehend...but, just let faith, hope and love allow you to BELIEVE.

I guess when all is said and done you are who you believe you are...and that should be good enough for everybody else.


Be... Believe.... In You... In Me.... In HIM.

1 comment:

  1. These are great quotes. I'm going to tuck these away in my brain and remember them when I'm discouraged.

    ReplyDelete