Friday, May 29, 2009

Belly Laughs


I love to laugh. To me, life is boring without some good, clean, honest fun thrown in!

Laugh a lot, and when you're older, all your wrinkles will be in the right places

So, as I find/receive some funny jokes or cartoons, I like to share them with you, my wonderful friends. Wish we could be together when you look at these, but you can know for sure.... I am laughing right along with you!

Did you hear about the $3 million Redneck Lottery ?

The winner gets $3.00 a year for a million years.



Redneck Garden




Redneck Helmet




Redneck Yacht



Redneck Car Alarm



Redneck Weather Station



Redneck Road Trip







Redneck Weenie Roast



Redneck Alarm System


If every word I said could make you laugh, I'd talk forever...

Wishing you all the fun today that you can handle...I'm sure gonna get my share! :O)

1 comment: