Thursday, July 30, 2009

Beautiful Feet


My hubby started something...

A while back, every time he started to take a picture, I would notice Glen (Jr) pointing the camera 'down' instead of straight ahead. He would always take one picture and then say, "Let me take another...". Well, I should have know that orneriness was involved! (To know him is to laugh with him!) As I scrolled through the pictures he had taken, this is what I found...




So, of course, I had to take some pictures of him too.... :)



So, when Aliyah "Sissy" got to putting on her own shoes, I just had to get some pictures of her too...

Beautiful feet. God's people are beautiful 'all over'. I myself do not have pretty feet. Pedicures help, but they are still just not attractive!

I'm glad that "pretty is as pretty does".

Where are your feet taking you today? You can stop a lot of grief in your life if you will watch where your feet are taking you...

"Oh be careful little feet where you go
Oh be careful little feet where you go
There's a father up above looking down in tender love
So, be careful little feet where you go...

Remember that song? It went on to include your 'eyes, hands, mouth'...so true...

Only go where you need to go. No detours, no exits... some day we're gonna walk on gold. I want to be there for that! Fo Sho!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. My dad fell in love with my mom's feet when he was 9 years old.

    Looks like Jr might think your feet are pretty great too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures above include mine, Karen's (dear sister-in-law) and Mildred's (precious Mother-in-law).

    ReplyDelete