Thursday, June 25, 2009

Written in the sky...


I know yesterday I talked about "The Visitation". Well, my mind is still in this 'vein'. I am trying HARD to not dwell on earthly matters 24/7. Heaven needs to be in my thoughts, in my view!

To keep someone on your mind, you need to remember everything you can about them. For God, we have to read about him and believe that HE is. We must love those around us, for his instruction was: How can you love me who you have not seen if you cannot love those who you have seen? Simple question....

I read the encouragement HE gives me in his TRUE, INFALLIBLE Word.

Isa 26:3 You will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayed on You, Because he trusts in You.

Phil 2:5 Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus,

Rom 12:2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

2 Tim 1:7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

1 Pet 1:13 Therefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and rest your hope fully upon the grace that is to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;

Phil 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Acts 26:2 I think myself happy. (love this phrase!) In other words, "Don't Worry, Be Happy!" Think God!

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

HOPE. PEACE. JOY. I'll take these....more later!

2 comments:

  1. Thankyou Brenda this was an awesome post today! Each word spoke straight to my heart!

    His Word is ALIVE AND ACTIVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Loren! Just what we are aiming at...our hearts! Wishing you a "powerful" day! BM:)

    ReplyDelete