Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What can I say?

What can I say?

~ When words won't come because you are in so much pain that no "conscience thought" can be uttered?

~ When you hurt for someone and their situation and have no words of "how-to" fix it, because they are in uncharted waters that you have never proved or experienced?

~ When you know that you could so easily say the wrong thing and "push them over the edge" to a scary place.

What can you say?

As I ponder, I realize that just "being there" is the most powerful message. Your presence, your support and unconditional love, is the ONLY way you can communicate. Of course, during this time of "strong, supportive silence", you can bombard heaven for direction, answers and guidance. HE knows. HE cares. HE is working for our good...

I love the old song, "I give you Jesus".... I actually found a new version by Dennis Ross III on you tube... here is the link to both of these precious songs so you can listen, pray and worship with me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmBObGKWmGY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJsphRtaW84

So, when you don't know what to say, and you've done all you can do.... Give it to Jesus! That truth and simplicity will NEVER change.

No comments:

Post a Comment