Thursday, August 20, 2009

Gentle Hands


I have gentle hands that lift me
Guiding me so carefully
Even when I may not know
And it is not for me to see
All the wonderful plans HE has for me
I will allow him
Let him take me
Place me into the unknown
For there I will find peace
How do I know?
Because he only wants good for me
HE holds all the pieces and creates a masterpiece
With me, in my place
I trust the Gentle Hands
(By Yours Truly)
____________________________________________
There's not a vict'ry without a fight
There's not a sunrise without a night
There's not a purchase without a cost
There's not a crown without a cross
(Bob Farrell & Geron Davis)
____________________________________________
You raise me up
So I can stand on mountains
You raise me up
To walk on stormy seas
I am strong when I am on Your shoulders
You raise me up to more than I can be

Verse 1
When I am down and oh my soul's so weary
When troubles come and my heart burdened be
Then I am still and wait here in the silence
Until You come and sit a while with me

Verse 2
There is no life no life without its hunger
Each restless heart beats so imperfectly
But when You come and I am filled with wonder
Sometimes I think I glimpse eternity
(Brendan Graham & Rolf Lovland)
____________________________________________

Resting.

Trusting.

Praying.

Believing.

Knowing.

Hoping.

Taking all the "positive" attributes and channeling them into all the needs that are taken to God today:

~ Peace of mind, heart and soul
~ Healing for MULTIPLE illnesses/sicknesses
~ Jobs for financial strength
~ Deliverance from addictions that hinder our body and soul

Financial, Physical and Mental health for us all Lord, this I pray.... and most of all! Salvation true and strong for our Spiritual health. That is our most honest need and prayer....

No comments:

Post a Comment