Tuesday, September 1, 2009

God's Hands


Yesterday a dear friend (thanks DS!) sent me this message and picture. I posted the picture on Facebook... many responded to the "beautiful message" that it portrayed.

This pictures speaks to me in so many ways. I feel loved, forgiven, cherished and cared for when I see the wonderful hands of God reaching for me..... What safety!

Songs also come to mind:

(BJ Thomas sang this on YEARS ago...)

He's got it all in control
He's got it all in control
He put back reassurance, way down in my soul
He's got it all in control

I've put my life in his hands
I've put my life in his hands
And every road I walk now, I'm sure is in his plan
I've put my life in his hands

(Or the one Sandy Patty sang (also YEARS ago!))

In his hands, there's only safety
Nothing there can touch you, except him
Bring your burdens and all your failures
Lay them down and rest here, in his hands

Here is the history sent to me concerning the picture-

Cara Winship sent this out, it is called: 'God's hands'.

I took this picture on Hwy 30, traveling to London , KY. It has given me strength in the times of trouble. I feel I should share it with the rest of the world. I hope it is an inspiration to you. It just goes to show what we already know....We have a God and he's watching over us.


I e-mailed this picture to News Channel 36. I was contacted by Meteorologist John James. He said that this picture of the sky is showing up, in all states, around the world. He wanted to know where I was from and where I took it. He saw a similar picture taken in Texas . He said this is amazing to him.

Would you look at this picture? It reminds me of that song 'He's got the whole word in his hands'. He is definitely in control. I needed this today more than ever. Enjoy and pass it along!



No comments:

Post a Comment